Monday, October 13, 2008

Drowning

Today...I felt like I was drowning. Clinic started out great. Radiology went splendidly---at least, the conventional films did. I don't know what happened with the digital films...but I eventually got it right. At least you don't have to wait to get it processed on digital films. Then...we started dental hygiene clinic, and all things were deceptively nice. Then, my pod partner worked on my for 2/3 of the time---and by the time I got to work on exploring, I only had five minutes before I had to pass it off and be cleaning up. Definitely not enough time--and it was just sad. Actually, I felt really good about it, but Prof. C had to remind me about some stuff a few too many times. Sigh. Oh well. At least someday I know I will have it 'perfect'. Which, actually, means a lot. Life is crazy. Crazy. Crazy. All my bro's and sister's are home right now---which means there are TWENTY-SIX nieces and nephews at my parental's home. I spent all day there yesterday, it was complete...chaos. Loved every minute of it. Wish I didn't have to go to school. Have a whined enough? Life really is going splendidly right now. I have no complaints. Just...mom? How soon is dinner on? (I love going home:) ) My niece Little Megs wants to notify all of you that she was an absolute dove and used my keys and went outside and got my backpack for me, she said "You have the heaviest backpack ever!" 

No comments: