Monday, October 20, 2008

Clinic today and football

Clinic today...a little stressful. Okay, a lot stressful. I didn't pass off my exploring PE the first go-round, so I was at it again today. I passed---but I still feel like I'm struggling. Kim said I wasn't perfect, but we are all brand-new at this stuff, and I was doing really well, but STILL. I just wish I was perfect at it, okay!
We also used some more disclosing agent so we could tell when we really were getting plaque/calculus off. That was fun because Prof. C came over to help Julie a little with my braces---and my teeth felt so nice afterwards! Julie did a great job with my braces by the way. And with putting up with my terrified self who couldn't seem to get anything right. Good thing people are forced to be my patients, or I don't think anyone would let me work on them!
Happier note, radiology clinic was AWESOME today! I didn't have to retake ANY of the conventional films that I took. YEEHAW!

On to the second subject of this post: football. So, I posted a pic of my little bro and the fam at his football game last Wednesday. BUT I didn't stress how amazingly awesome the game was, and how phenomenal my little bro played. They were down by two touchdowns at half-time, came back to tie it in the fourth, and won in overtime! It was the most exciting football game I've ever been to in my life. Adding to this was the fact that my little bro was astounding---they were calling his name over the loudspeaker just about every play. He had some great tackles and the COOLEST touchdown---caught a kick-off in the endzone and ran the ENTIRE field! So exciting. Here are some pics to keep things lively(The last one is him getting interviewed at the end of the game) and have a great day all!

No comments: