Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fast forward

You know the country song "living in fast-forward" ? Well, pretty sure he meant it in a different sense, and pretty sure I don't even like that song, but THAT IS HOW I FEEL! Sunday was a very nice, relaxing day. I felt like I got ready for the upcoming week and was really prepared. By yesterday I was so exhausted that I crashed on the couch for over two hours between school and work. Work was long. I think I have an eye infection so I have been reduced to wearing my glasses. Sigh. Doesn't help the feeling of tiredness. Not enough hours in a day! Someone at the institute building gave me this tidbit of wisdom yesterday "If a college student isn't tired, they're dead." I have to agree with my friend Heather, life is really going great though. Loving the weather, loving life, having a good time, just wondering where time is? My sleeping habits and eating habits are TERRIBLE as of late(good thing my mom doesn't read my blog) but I'm hoping this weekend I will be able to rejuvenate again, or maybe by tomorrow I'll have to crash on another couch.

Clinic today: We learned to prophy each other. I have done this previously as an assistant and so I felt really good about it. Granted, there were some things we had to re-learn, because as assistants, we don't always learn the 'correct' way. Haahaa. But it was really good. Katee worked on me and my teeth feel dazzlingly clean! We were commenting on how I probably have THE cleanest teeth for a person with braces, ever! Then we passed off the intra-oral camera PE which was pretty good once I watched Kelsie pass it off, and she knew what she was doing.

Oh, but in other good news, all I have left to take towards my bachelors degree is a statistics class and then one more elective---YAY! That means I'll just tack them on to other semesters and I won't have to take any classes this summer! YAY!

1 comment:

Heather and Jake said...

I'm glad I will always have you to turn to and complain about life and you will actually know exactly what I am going through! Hurray for no classes during the summer!!! That is happy news indeed! And thanks for the quote! It is very true :)