Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Clinic 10-08-08

I just read Savannah's blog about clinic today---and can I just say ditto? Clinic was a whirlwind and a blur. I feel bad for Kelsie, who had to put up with my completely unknowledgeable self all morning long, AND my braces! Kudos to everyone who can probe me! Also, we did the disclosing agent again, but this time it was a different brand---and it dyed the glue on my braces. It was a dark pink, and I scrubbed at it, and it just went brighter. One of the TA's had the bright idea that brushing with hydrogen peroxide would make it go away----that is the GROSSEST stuff EVER! Plus, it didn't work. So then, I had an ortho appointment today (to finally fix that wire guys--no worries, I won't poke you anymore!) and my tongue was purple and my teeth were pink. They had a pretty good laugh about that. I got a sweet hat for my Halloween costume today! I'm excited. AND I have a million pages of homework, an anatomy test to take, and I have to be at a stake meeting by 6:45. Plus, I should probably shower and get myself decent looking by that time, so ciao!

No comments: