Sunday, September 9, 2018

Back To School 2018-2019

First day of Pre-K! Four years old. Favorite color: cotton candy. When I grow up I want to be: a dancer. At school I like to play playdough and paint.

First day of Kindergarten! Five years old. Favorite color: blue. When I grow up I want to be a rocket builder. My favorite part of school is when we get toys.

First day of 1st grade! 7 years old. Favorite color: pink. When I grow up I want to be a singer. My favorite part of school is writing time.
It was SOOOOO humid outside that my nice camera lens kept fogging over. And of course we had zero time so these are the best I got. Ruth requested a wrap around braid to a pony tail with her yellow bow. Molly still shows off her Elena shoes to EVERYONE. Sterling was able to walk the kids to school too, so it was a great, big happy crowd walking along. Everyone else had been in school for a week and two days--but it was so fun to see all our walking friends/families from last year and say hi! I love routine--and even though I was melting at 7:45am, it felt sooooo good.



I had a ton of unpacking to do---but instead Russ and I went to playgroup. I wanted to get back into the swing of things back in Florida. And it felt so good!


They pulled this out for her even though everyone else started last week!

This was a couple of days later. She walks him to his classroom every morning from the corner where parents have to stop, and then she crosses the walkway to her classroom. I'm glad they are so close!

Florida mornings---you are gorgeous. Florida afternoons??? We'll check back with you in November. But you could drop the humidity about 75%.

The next day of school wearing the outfit grandma R bought for her. Cutie pie. Also, her Wonder Woman lunchbox should be noted--she LOVES that thing! And also a unicorn water bottle. She is such a fun age.

No comments: