Sunday, September 9, 2018

End of August-First of September

We are still in the thick of rainy season here in Florida--which means I have come from glorious Utah this summer where the kids ran outside and played all day every day...to being stuck inside. It's been pretty thunderous too--thanks to Tropical Storm Gordon. Ruth got this adorable dragon creation book for her birthday from her friend Olivia, and it was an awesome activity one rainy day!

While we were in Utah daddy spent a few bucks on ebay and then completely took apart and put back together our really really old school wii. We haven't had it working in over a year, but it is a nice Sunday afternoon activity when it's too hot or rainy to be on a walk outside. Yay for some fun new games!

I was trying to capture his bedhead. His blonde hair is the BEST.

Even though the humidity is still killing me--those blue skies and GREEN trees are so gorgeous.


Will working on his sight words. I'd like to say the transition to Kindergarten has been easy. He says "Too many rules and not enough play time." Which I totally agree with. Florida is required by law and they only have full day options. I'm hoping it gets better?

Russ keeps us laughing.

Disco party in the bunk beds (these were new to us when we got home, someone gave them to us and Sterling set them up while we were in utah so they have been a big hit).

Because Sterling loves me :)

Our little apartment stackable washing machine couldn't handle our giant sleeping bags that the kids slept in for two months in Utah, so Russ and I had a laundromat morning.

Beautiful rainbow with rain still falling on both ends!

He walked all around that laundromat and put his toys in empty ones and then would go back to retrieve them. In just a couple of days after getting back from Utah, he became a full-on walker.

Couldn't quite make it home after church. Those little dimples on his hands!!


Who dumped out the sugar bowl? Oh yeah, our crazy baby.


We started swimming lessons! This is Will doing his homework after his lesson was over and Ruth had started hers.

It stopped raining! So we went to the pool immediately after school!




Molly spent her time playing with a dead frog. Good times.


Gorgeous, gorgeous day.



Will was sick and missed school one day. Poor kid. Luckily for me, he spent most of his day sleeping.

Nice big brothers don't mind too much when their heads get chopped off.

Sterling and Will were matchy/matchy all blue and same shirts when I came home from a morning at Relief Society. Sterling keeps telling me it is the best shirt ever and his new favorite. I think I am so proud of my design that he's required to say that for practically forever. Haha.

No comments: