Sunday, September 2, 2018

Mendon Peak Hike (a little ways of it)

The Logan River Walk with Chez and Journ!

Crazy Russ.

Bestie cousins eating popsicles together. Summer life.

Mom and I decided to just do the first bit of Mendon Peak for our last hike because it is so shady. I forgot how absolutely gorgeous it is and how insane the foliage growth is over EVERYTHING.


Those are not trees. It's the leaf-thing growing over the top of fallen trees. It's insane.



I took so many pictures. I couldn't get over it. It's was insanely gorgeous!!!!



Do you see Ruth ahead?



Russell fell asleep which made the hike much more quiet.




Goodbye until next trip, beautiful Mendon mountains!

Thanks for the mermaid dress-up aunt Kami!
After that it was just laundry and packing everything up from the entire summer so we could leave right after my dental hygiene conference.

1 comment:

Kami said...

Glad your girls like them!