Sunday, September 23, 2018

Nieghbors Playdate

 We have these Polish friends, the Neighbors, who we see all the time, but never hang out with. Annabelle is in 1st grade at Banyan with Ruthie so we saw her every morning and afternoon last year at walkers drop off and pick up. Then Edison and Molly ended up in the same class at First United Methodist Pre-K this year. So Aneta and I swap and she picks up Molly with Edison and I pick up Annabelle with Ruthie and less driving for both of us! It means we see each other every single day, but we finally decided to do a play date!
Annabelle and Ruthie








The kids had such a great time! It was so so so hot that Aneta and I were struggling to keep Wyatt and Russ happy because their feet would burn (luckily I have water shoes for Russ now) but they kept wanting to walk around. But I think the older kids could have played forever.





No comments: