Sunday, September 2, 2018

Brigham City Aquatic Center-Aug 14

My last day of work was on Monday, so the next day Megan met up with us in Brigham City for the very last time that we'd get to see her! It was crazy that all of this was winding down! But the kids had a blast---I barely saw them the entire time!
I'm so glad Molly got to hang out with Kiersten one more time! Kiersten babysat her for most of the Monday's I worked throughout the summer and she idolizes her. They have the sweetest little cousin/big cousin relationship and I just love Kiersten for not being bothered too much by tiny Molly following her everywhere.

Those two. I hope they stay best friends forever!



Will LOVED the slide.


Kiery and Megan being awesome and taking Russ down the slide. I don't know how I'm going to handle life without all my wonderful family of helpers!

Thanks for the pizza and cousin time Megan! You are the greatest!

No comments: