Sunday, September 2, 2018

Molly's *actual* birthday!!

Cake and a Wonder Woman card!!
Molly is FOUR! We opened all of her presents at the birthday party earlier, but we still did a card and a cake and candles on her birthday. 
Molly.
Molly is a spitfire.
She is fierce and bold and cheerful and crazy. And I love her so much. 
Her favorite color is pink, but she loves all colors and rainbows and unicorns and princesses and barbies and all the wonderful little girl things. Her favorite thing above all else is Wonder Woman. She often wakes up with a "Good morning, mom! I love you so much!" She sings and cuddles and is just the very best. Her high-pitched chatter is something I already miss, and I think I will miss it forever and ever. I am trying my best to just soak it in!




Birthday girl!


4 years old!





She got a balloon and special cereal for her birthday, as per tradition!


Playing at Bridget's pool.


The morning before spending the weekend at Cindy's, we stopped at the Farmer's Market in Ogden. My favorite.

We got to ride the little trolley!





I had to put this picture in to commemorate this event, haha. Molly was playing in mom and dad's irrigation ditch over a month before and lost her sandal. Before we left to go home to Utah I decided to go out and look for it one more time, thinking that without water in it this time maybe I'd have better luck. And we FOUND IT an entire month later! Haha!

No comments: