Sunday, September 2, 2018

Temple Square+Bountiful Park

We took a day at Temple Square! I love it there so much. It is SOOOOOO beautiful!
At the Conference Center.

I love taking the kids here.
After seeing the statue, the nice sister missionaries ushered us around the corner and we saw a little movie, segmented into about six two minute segments and after each segment you moved to another little room. It was about eternal families and I was bawling the entire time. The Family Proclamation is definitely and inspired and so important! That was my absolute favorite part of the day.
Children's museum.

I love these guys!!



For how late in the season it was, the flowers on temple square were INSANELY GORGEOUS!!! I took a billion pictures and none of them did justice.







After Temple Square we ate lunch across the street at the mall (we introduced mom to Chik-fil-A, she was not very impressed, sadly. I LOOVE it!) and then met Andrea's family at a park in Bountiful that was really neat, but also extremely hot.

He was inside these little chutes the entire time we were there.



Cutie Annabel.


Ruthie soaking in all the water, haha.


Even though it was so hot, I am so glad we got a day in SLC and a nice, relaxing afternoon with family and cousins. This summer was just SO awesome for my kids to be able to spend so much time with family and cousins!

No comments: