Sunday, September 2, 2018

Richard's Hollow Hike+The Cache County Fair

It's crazy, we were in Utah for 9 weeks and I still had trouble fitting in everything I wanted to do! My problem was trying to decide to do nothing and just enjoy a lazy summer, or get out and do ALL THE THINGS. Also, working two days a week threw a wrench in my 'doing nothing' plans BUT it was all so great. We did fit in a few hikes though--and this one was phenomenal. First of all, Kami's kids are awesome hikers and my kids just followed their lead and we seriously had almost no whining after the first little bit. Grandma sang songs, the kids ate gold fish and waved a whole lotta sticks, and they booked it up that mountain to the coolest little waterfall.




Look at those AMAZING MOUNTAINS!



A really cool rock chair.




The lone pine tree.




I'm sure it's better when it's not August--but it was still pretty fun!







All the Rasmussen pride.

That night mom and dad treated my kids to the Cache County Fair. They got dinner, treats, danced to the music, and picked out one ride. It was such a fantastic night.
The biggest cotton candy you ever saw. My kids have been obsessed with the color "cotton candy" for a few months now. Mixing blue and pink is what they pick for everything. So they thought it was pretty awesome to get actual blue and pink cotton candy.


This boy and music--he's a dancing fiend!



Thanks mom and dad--for all of the spoiling we got all summer long, and for this awesome summer night!

No comments: