Sunday, September 2, 2018

Dinosaur Park+Blacksmith Fork Canyon

I was able to meet up with one of my most awesome friends Chantelle and see the Dinosaur Park in Ogden one day. My kids have been before, but none of them remembered it and one of the main reasons I wanted to go was for Will--and it delivered, he LOVED it!!! At one point I said "Will, look at the cool scales that dinosaur has." He looks at me, "Mom, those are plates." Excuse me, mister smarty pants haha. He already knew so much and loved seeing everything so big. Also they've added a whole new section since we've been there so it was fun for me too! (Daphne, Molly, Phoebe, Olivia, Ruth, Will)



Russ was a big fan of the playground.


After the Dinosaur Park we headed to the dollar theater that has $1 kids on Wednesday afternoons. I can't even remember what the movie was because I spent the entire time in the van with Russ. I thought if I could get him asleep I could sneak back in and watch it, but no such luck. Luckily, Chantelle is a rockstar (and number 8 of 9 like me!) and said the kids were awesome and handled it just fine. When I was headed out to the van I decided to buy some popcorn for myself, I told the guy "Just the little dollar bag so I have something to eat in the van with this guy." He was like "You're not even watching your movie?!?! Here! Take it for free!" I was so surprised! I love Utah!!!

After the movie we headed back to Logan and then up Blacksmith Fork canyon with my brother Ethan and fam and my sister Andrea and fam. This is one of my most favorite places to go while we are in Utah visiting, so I'm glad we found a night to fit it in. It is just SOOOOO relaxing and shady and completely surrounded by mountains so you feel like you just stepped into another world.






Back at Grandma's Garden---things are getting out of control! Haha! Mom has pretty much stocked her entire freezer and basement with garden/orchard produce this year. It was insane--everything was soooo delicious!

Cutie cousins picking apples.

Russ's awesome chin beard.

No comments: