Monday, November 10, 2008

APP

Today we learned how to air powder polish---a machine particularly useful for those with braces...like me. Unfortunately IT STINGS!!! It's all right though, I got over it. I really didn't think the actual polisher was that hard to use...but that big ol' suction definitely caused some issues! Then I got some more fluoride. But today Pam found in my mouth, a SUSPICIOUS LESION!!!!!! AHHH!!!! Now, I have to go to the dentist. Hopefully, it isn't a cavity, but it was sticky. HOW? I don't know. Sigh.

The weekend was....eventful. I plan on posting a big long post, but it might not happen tonight. Actually it won't probably happen tomorrow night either. It will come though.

PS Heather you are awesome! Thanks for the piano-fun yesterday!

1 comment:

Heather and Jake said...

Gasp! A lesion?!?! haha Lindsay you make me laugh! I am so glad you came over and sang with Jamie and I! That needs to happen more often!