Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful Thoughts

Today is Thanksgiving. I am so thankful for:
-JCP being closed today, so I get to stay home at my parents house
-yesterday my familia that lives close came and we had Thanksgiving Dinner, it was divine
-My brother snorting marshmellows(for the full story, you can read my sister Andrea's blog) It was pretty much the highlight of the night, I was laughing so hard I was crying, and so was mom, so then we laughed even harder. I also discovered when your stomach is so full from the gluttony of eating Thanksgiving dinner, it really hurts to laugh that hard!
-Sleeping in this morning. I woke up at 6:30am which is very usual for me, and then decided to try going back to sleep and enjoying the late morning. I woke up again at 10:30am. I felt SO refreshed, and so sheepish for my laziness. But it felt oh so good!
-I am thankful that there is only one more week of the semester, one test per class (only two in radiology) and this semester has gone so greatly!
-beautiful weather so I can drive safely home for holidays so far this year
-a great apartment and great roommates and we have so much fun!
-food. my mom's food. glorious food.
-books, books, and books. I don't know how I would live without them.
-friends and parties, that make school life livable.
-warm blankets--to survive the freezing conditions mom keeps her house in
-the piano, and that mom got it newly tuned just for me to come home and play for her! So exciting and wonderful and glorious and stupendously happy!
-My family, who are the craziest, happiest, funniest, most wonderful people ever!
-My parents, my dad is making lunch right now, and my mom is making muffins(I"m helping) for me to eat. 
-My car that runs and is happy and has no issues so I can safely drive around
-gas prices so that I CAN drive my car around!
-my job so I can pay for my schooling
-schooling so I can learn so very very much and get a good job someday
-I think I could go on and on, so we'll end on contacts and lotion. I love  them both.

Happy Thanksgiving EVERYONE!

No comments: