Monday, November 17, 2008

Patient

Today...I was a patient. It was fun actually. I got varnish again---which is my fav kind of fluoride. It was instructive though---I was so happy I was operator on Wed instead of today. McKenna did a fab job and there were no problems. I did find out though, my suspicious lesion has multiplied, and I have now been semi-diagnosed with TWO CAVITIES on the occlusal surfaces of 30 and 31. Ruff. And ruff again. Earlier today though, I had a fun blood incident. So I was donating plasma, and she pulled out the needle, and I don't know what she did different, but blood spurted everywhere, and pooled on the armrest of the chair, so there was blood all down my arm. It actually didn't hurt at all---it was probably the nicest needle pull I've ever experienced, so I couldn't be too annoyed. Thats my life. Two tests to study for tonight!!! AHHH!

No comments: