Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Patient

Today...I was a patient. In more than one chair actually! Yesterday I had a molar bracket fall off so I made an appointment and got it glued back on. ....Later that night, while scarfing down 3 tacos (for 99cents at DelTaco!) it broke AGAIN! So annoyed. So I had about 1/2 in. of open wire in my mouth. So annoying. SO I was a patient for my pod partner, Shaylee, as a mock patient, and then the lovely WSU dentist also let me sit in his chair and he drilled off the end of the wire. How nice. Maybe I should just take them off FOREVER! That sounds good.

It was fun to be a patient. The only downside is she used Vanish Varnish on my teeth---and I can feel it creeping along and being all bumpy and it does NOT feel like I just got my teeth cleaned! Oh well. I also found out, because we used a disclosing agent, that I do not clean number 18 at all. It was covered in plaque. Funny too, because everything else was astonishingly clean. (Figures, since we cleaned each others teeth last week!) Haahaa, so I guess I need to focus on brushing that one tooth :)

Also, as a side note, I voted yesterday for the very first time in my life! It made me feel all grown up :)

No comments: