Friday, November 14, 2008

Turqouise

Okay, so that post I wanted to post, is going to take more than a while I think...and possibly until after this semester has wound down and is over...in THREE WEEKS! Yes, you read that correctly, just a mere three weeks and this semester will be over. Completed. Finale. No more. It won't be coming back. Sigh of relief. Not that this semester has been hard, or bad. In all actuality, I have loved every minute of this semester and felt that things have gone really nicely---its just nice to have a break. And I am so ready for a break. So ready.

It is now time for me to crack a book for my dental community health class. I wanted to take the test today, but now I'm thinking I will take it tomorrow morning. I just need to double check how early the testing center opens, because I have to be to work and a super saturday tomorrow---which I am SUPER excited about, by the way. I am going to make an apron, two Christmas cards(if you get one now you can feel extra special :) ) and a tile that says Count Your Many Blessings in red lettering. I am in love with that red tile. I was trying to explain it to my manager (who is not LDS, but is somewhat familiar with our beliefs) because she asked me why I wanted to switch shifts to the afternoon , which is a little baffling since I usually LOVE morning shifts, and I was telling her about this tile of Count Your Many Blessings that I really wanted. So Pam says "You want to switch shifts so you can make a PLATE?!?!?!" Ummm, yes. Very much. Haahaa. At least she still let me switch!

ALSO news of note, I stood in a long line dark and early on Monday morning and I have tickets to the President PACKER FIRESIDE!!!! YA! I am very excited to go on Sunday and be that close to someone so close to the Lord. It's going to be super great.

That is my life, you are currently up-to-date.

No comments: